Theodore Kaysen Jr. founded The McKay’s Company in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1927. A pioneer in the water treatment field, they produced high-quality pumps, softeners, and filtration equipment for domestic and commercial use.
Theodore’s son, John Kaysen, moved The McKay’s Company to Eagan, Minnesota in 1975. In 2003, Doug Vomhof took over operations of The McKay’s Company and carried on the tradition of integrity, and excellent water.
In the fall of 2019, the company was purchased by a young and eager entrepreneur, Will Lambach. After spending a great deal of time learning the business and standards of The McKay’s Company, Will looks to continue the legacy of providing the highest quality service and craftsmanship that the McKays’ name has become known for.